Hinterland Operations Team LeaderVu le: May 17, 2018 - - Sénégal
Ville, Pays: Dakar, Sénégal
Référence cDiscussion: 1037776
Niveau d'études minimum réquis: Non précisé
Expériences professionnelles demandées: Non précisé
Date limite de dépôt de dossier: 24-05-2018
Publié le 17/05/2018 à 15h03min19s
Email de réception des candidatures : Non précisé
Hinterland Operations Team Leader
Local Supply Chain/Logistics Operations
Last application date: 24/5/2018
The position reports to the Senegal Operations Manager
This position is responsible for communications with all stakeholders during the execution of the deliveries plans. Ensures that all deliveries are executed in accordance with the allocation guideline.
Working at Damco Distribution Services brings a unique blend of being part of a conglomerate with rich heritage and an exuberant, enthusiastic, fast-paced logistics company.
Broad exposure to operational management
Detailed knowledge of planning system
This position holder is responsible for communications with all stakeholders during the execution of the deliveries plans.
Ensures that all deliveries are executed in accordance with the allocation guideline.
Understand, monitor and communicate efficiently and effectively all operational issues and anticipate discrepancies that may arise to ensure maximum productivity.
We are looking for
an individual with:
- University diploma plus a college degree in Logistics, Operations Management, or related discipline.
- At least 03 years of work experience as an Operations Coordinator preferably in a hinterland department, else within a transportation & logistics environment.
- Depth knowledge of logistics, planning, terminal operations, job costing system.
- Possess effective analytical, numeracy, reporting and problem-solving skills.
- Proactive approach to improving systems and procedures that will improve operational efficiency.
- important level of planning and organizational skills.
- Familiarity with the strict implementation of international standards of safe working practices.
- Sense of Contribute to “on the job” training of staff and undertake other duties within capabilities as required by management.